Saturday, January 16, 2010

Interview

Interviewer : Well, Good Morning Dini. Welcome to Our Company, please tell me about yourself?

Dini : My name's Dini Justisia Widiastuti. I was born in Jakarta and raised in Bekasi. I attended from Management Institut of Telkom and received my master's degree in Communication. I have worked for 1 year as Staff Manager at WickWard of Event Organizer and as Production Direction at Qxone FM, Bandung. I enjoy singing, swimming, and watch politics news.

Interviewer : What type of position are you looking for?

Dini : I'm looking for a position in which can utilize my experience

Interviewer : Are you interested in a full-time or part-time position?

Dini : I am more interested in a full-time position. However, I would also consider a part-time position.

Interviewer : What is your greatest strength?

Dini : I am an excellent communicator. People trust me and come to me for advice. One afternoon, my colleague was involved with a troublesome customer who felt he was not being served well. I made the customer a cup coffee and invited both my colleague and the clien to my desk where we solved the problem together

Interviewer : What is your greatest weakness?

Dini : I tend to spend too much time making sure the customer is satisfied. However, I began setting time-limits for myself if I noticed this happening

Interviewer : We can offer you Rp 2.000.000. What do you think?

Dini : Well not bad, as long as I can get the job I've been looking for and I can learn a lot from this company

Interviewer : Ok, I think it's nice to meet you Dini. And we'll send you the result of the interview in two weeks. Just wait. Thank you

Dini : Thank you, Sir. I'm glad that I have more understanding about this company.

No comments: